Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Texting..

This morning after my girls left for school, I was thinking about how long the day can be without a kind word from someone who truly loves you.  So I texted each of them and told them that I was hoping they were having a good day and that I loved them.

A Random Act of Kindness doesn't have to cost money and it sure doesn't need much planning.  Sometimes the smallest things can mean the most and sometimes the most spontaneous ones can have the most impact.  Now...I don't know if it's "cool" to get a text from your mom while you're at school when you're a teenager, and especially when it's a gushy one, but my girls will always know how much they are loved, even if it happens to embarrass them at times.

Tell your children or someone close to you tonight how much you love them : )

No comments:

Post a Comment