Friday, October 22, 2010

Science Experiments

Wow...it's 6 a.m. and I just woke up.  The first thing through my head was that I forgot to write about yesterday!  I was so tired last night that I fell asleep on the couch watching t.v.   I've been making it a habit to write before I go to bed, but I think I'll have to change that!

I was in Costco last weekend and came across a book called "365 Fun Science Experiments."  I thought it would be a neat addition to my daughter's classroom, since her class this year is science based.  I sent it with my daughter to school yesterday morning and told her to tell the teachers I thought they might be able to use it.  Costco has such neat things there.  Anyway...science experiments are so much fun.  I remember doing a few when I was a kid.  I hope the class will do a few.

Thanks to everyone who has written in.  Your support is amazing.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment