Thursday, October 28, 2010

Doughnuts

When I was in high school I used to take the bus there and back on the days I didn't walk.  I remember what it was like some winter days having to wait for the bus to show, sometimes late and even not showing at all.  After a long day of school, nothing felt better than getting off a crowded bus and relaxing with friends or watching t.v. with a snack.

One of my girls is in a new school this year that takes over an hour by bus to get to.  She texted me while I was out in the late afternoon that she was coming home with a friend to hang out.  I was near a Tim Hortons so I went through the drive through and bought a box of TimBits for her and her friend to share.  They work hard at school and they deserved a treat.

Unfortunately, I couldn't resist buying my favourite doughnut, the Honey Cruller, while I was there.  I'm sure they are fat free anyway right? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment