Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh my God I woke up with a Snake Tattoo!

So I've had this song stuck in my head for the last couple weeks.  Actually just one line: "Oh my God..I woke up with a snake tattoo...Oh my God and I think that my..........."  I could never remember the next line.  It was driving me crazy and I hadn't looked it up on the internet to find out what song it was or the missing line.  Today I thought I'd have some fun with it and posted it on my facebook page as a contest.  The first person to get the missing line would get a free coffee with me.  Within an hour I had it!  It came from a cousin out East who I haven't seen in over 20 years!  She said she listens to it on her Ipod when she runs.  It's an Amanda Marshall song called "Sunday Morning After."  Very fitting for those lyrics.  The missing line is "I think that my tongue's pierced too!"  All I can say is that I've been lucky enough in my life NOT to have experienced a night like Amanda writes about....yet lol

One Starbucks card is on it's way to my beautiful cousin Janet : )

1 comment:

  1. I started laughing as soon as I read the title. Smiles are always acts of kindness.

    ReplyDelete