Monday, October 11, 2010

Happiness, Joy and Peace

Today I feel very heavy.  Not in mood but in weight lol  A huge Thanksgiving feast last night leaves me feeling like I need to restart my exercise routine.  Who can say no to the cream cheese potatoes, turkey, cabbage rolls, bacon stuffing and ooooooooooh the gravvvvy!

I had today's idea for a RAOK while getting groceries this weekend.  On the way out of the store I passed some postcards and thought it might be fun to get some and then just send them using random people searches on my computer.   I typed in some names that popped into my head and wrote a little note that basically said "this is being sent to you just to say hi and wishing you happiness, joy and peace."  It sort of sounded like a Christmas card lol

Do you remember the last time you received a letter from a friend that wasn't an email?  The art of letter writing has long been lost to the computer age unfortunately.  When my kids were little they used to love getting mail and as I'm writing this, I remember that I used to send them postcards so they would get mail.  It was sort of like getting a little present, unexpectedly!

Today I'm wishing everyone Happiness, Joy and Peace : )

1 comment:

  1. So do you think it was an act of kindness to make us all so hungry?? Geez. What is a cabbage roll anyway?

    Just catching up..the one about your sister was cool.

    Peace out.

    ReplyDelete