Sunday, November 14, 2010

Spare Change

Today was one of the best days I've had with my girls.  We had some shopping to do and while I took one of the girls out to get a few things, I joined up with my other daughter later on.  I'm not sure what exactly made today so great with them, but I just know that we all came home in a good mood and smiling.  As we were leaving the underground parking lot, I prepaid for my ticket.  If you prepay you save some money and have 20 minutes to leave the parkade.  I put a five dollar bill in the machine and could hear a few dollars drop down - my change.  I went to grab it but decided it would be great to leave it for the person who might stumble upon it after me.  Even though it's just a few dollars, it's always fun to find money like that.  Maybe it even helped to pay their ticket, as it's sometimes a pain to find the right change to put in those machines.  I hope I made someone smile : )

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  GO RIDERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment