Saturday, November 13, 2010

Carmel Frappa Lappa Jappa Latte

White Chocolate Mocha, Peppermint Mocha, Chai Tea Lattes, Carmel Frappuccino....mmmmmmmm.  There I was, waiting in line in my car at starbucks for my cup of calorie loaded, fat filled decadence, and I noticed that the girl at the window looked a little harried.   There was a long line up behind my truck and some people were even honking.  While I waited for my drink, I decided that the guy behind me, honking, just might need a little holiday cheer.  So I asked the cashier to add on a Starbucks gift card to my order.  After she handed me my drink, I told her to please give the card to the guy behind me.  She seemed a little surprised but said a very heartfelt thank you.

Have a great night....I am buzzing from my caffeine : )

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile, B. It sounds like you were in a great mood and having fun while you wrote this, and all it took was a little caffeine? No wonder Starbucks is so popular! Tim Horton's had better start selling more decadence in a cup.

    Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete