Friday, November 12, 2010

Life is Fragile

Today I was reminded how fragile life is.  I was playing a card game online and was talking briefly with a women from Ohio.  She apologized that she had to leave the game early because her 9 year old boy was just home from the hospital after a surgery and is terminally ill.  I never had time to say much and not sure what her son is dying from.   It's unimaginable to think of my own kids being that sick and I am grateful for their health.

So tonight I wrote her a note on the game site I was playing on and told her that I was thinking about her and her son and sending good thoughts her way and asked if there was anything I could do.  Then,  I went and hugged both of my girls and told them I loved them.

Hug the people you love tonight.

1 comment:

  1. So true, one's whole world can change in an instant. It is important for us to cherish our love ones as anyone of them could be taken from us tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete