Monday, November 8, 2010

Onion Soup for the Soul

My husband really loves French Onion soup.  We've boughten it from Costco a few times and it's actually quite good from there, but given a choice, he'd prefer home made.  While I was doing an errand today at London Drugs, I found a set of onion soup bowls...the kind with the handles that look like stoneware....on sale.  A reallllly good sale.  So I bought them to give to him.  He's a really good cook so I'm hoping one day soon he'll make some.  I think he liked them....but then again, it's hard to get excited over bowls lol

So a lot of my blogs lately have been about giving things to family members, which I love, but during times when I'm struggling with anxiety and depression, I find it harder to venture out or to have the motivation to be creative in what I'm doing.  I think with the Fall and less daylight and now Winter approaching quickly, I need to really be careful.  It's always a catch 22 with depression and anxiety.  When I'm feeling particularly anxious, I don't feel like working out.  And when I don't work out, I'm much more prone to depression.  But if I keep up the exercise, it beats the depression and the anxiety many times too.  It's so complicated...argh!

Christmas is next month!  Does anyone love it as much as I do?  Can't wait!

Have a great day everyone : )

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, B. You're an inspiration to everyone. I get the thing about exercise. For me, once I finally get on that elliptical, even for 15 mins, it does wonders for my brain, and I'd like to think it's doing a little something for my body, too. lol.
    I luv you, B.
    Enid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love christmas as much as you do. Can't wait to go away with everyone this year Looking forward to having new traditions in our new house.

    ReplyDelete