Monday, November 22, 2010

Mini Muffins

Tonight I did some baking for my husband to take to his office.  It's a very busy time of year and I remember very well the days I used to work and someone would bring baking in.  It's a nice treat.  Although, I have mentioned that I'm not that skilled when it comes to baking so it might not be the greatest treat.  It's the thought that counts right? lol  I made a bunch of chocolate mini muffins...so just the right size for a mid morning snack.  I'd love to try making fudge this Christmas season.  Would love a good recipe though....

Night everyone : )

7 comments:

  1. Thank You Brenda they were yummy and hit the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to suggest I would drop over and give you some lesson however from the comment none necessary lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh...I think whoever that was was just being nice lol Lessons still needed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had your cooking and you are a wonderful cook!!! m

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a great fudge recipe....I'll inbox it to you....
    E

    ReplyDelete