Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mail Man

Today HAD to be the coldest day of Fall so far.  I think it was -27C with the windchill.  For those living in the States, that's -16F !  I think we all deserve a medal....or at least a trip somewhere tropical.

Since doing some renovations to my kitchen a few years back, I haven't replaced my front dining room window shades yet.  Almost every day that I'm home, whether I'm in the kitchen or living room, I can see my mail carrier come up the steps and drop off the mail.  Today he looked very very cold and I thought it might be nice to leave an early Christmas gift in the mail.  Maybe, no matter how cold it gets this year, it will be an incentive to keep delivering my mail lol  On second thought....I think most of our mail is bills.  Maybe I'd better rethink this gift ; )

Stay warm everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment