Saturday, November 6, 2010

Itunes

One of my daughters is in a new school this year.  It's a different kind of school where there is an emphasis on Science and outdoor activities.  She had to step completely out of her comfort zone and leave what was familiar behind to attend this school.  She's working so hard and sometimes biking up to 50 km a week!  I think she knows how proud I am of her for doing what she is doing and for being so courageous, but tonight I wanted to remind her and do something special.  She loves listening to music, so I slipped into her room tonight and put an Itunes card on her pillow without her knowing.

(If you ever read this, my girl, I hope you do know how special you are and how much I love you : )

1 comment:

  1. What a mom! Sometimes I think about slipping into my son's room to leave a gift...but I'm afraid to go in there.

    ReplyDelete