Tuesday, December 14, 2010

True Hero

I feel asleep before I could write about my RAOK for yesterday.  I've been doing my 30 Day Shred workout video almost every day but yesterday decided to go crazy and kick it up a notch to level 2.  It was exhilarating and felt great, but by 10 pm I hit the wall.  Writing is usually a way of winding down, gathering my thoughts from the day and putting them down.

Last night I went for dinner with a friend.  We haven't gone out in years, so we had a lot of catching up.  She's a very upbeat person and it really is contagious when you're around people like that.  It just felt good.  When the waitress brought the bill, I picked it up and paid for it.  It was my way of saying "thank you for being here with me and listening and sharing your thoughts and laughter."  To me, I think it is one of greatest gift you can give another person...being genuine and sharing your life from your heart.

Another gift is one I found on facebook.  Someone had posted this link and it's given me some ideas on what I want to do in the New Year.

Please watch.  This man is a true hero.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPJAHxEssHA

No comments:

Post a Comment