Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Tags

While doing some Christmas shopping tonight I was asked if I would like to purchase some gift tags that had been illustrated by children for children affected by HIV/AIDS.   100% of the money would directly benefit pediatric and youth services.  I needed gift tags and the money goes to a very good cause.  It's a win win.

I love to see big businesses getting involved in humanitarian efforts.  They have the ability to reach a greater audience through their advertising and promotion.   It seems there is a trend in many larger businesses pursuing philanthropic or socially responsible work and, no matter what the reason, what they can accomplish is significant and can make a real change in people's lives.

Tonight I wish everyone health, happiness and peace as we head into a busy month : )

No comments:

Post a Comment