Friday, December 24, 2010

Computer Training

My uncle is in town for Christmas : )  It's always great to see him when he comes.  All of our relatives except moms, dads, one sister and brother in law live scattered across Canada and the United States, so it's a treat to have someone come visit.

Yesterday morning my uncle came over and I trained him on using his new computer for about 3 hours.  He's never used one before so I hope I taught him something.  My teaching skills aren't the best lol.  Afterward we went downtown for a bit and I bought him lunch at a place called Pad Thai Express.  I told him in a previous life he must have been from Asia because he loves Thai food and has a fascination with South Korea and different countries there.

Christmas Eve has always been my favourite day of the holidays so today I'll get some last minute things done with my girls and tonight we can settle in and relax!  Wooohooooo!!!

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment