Saturday, December 11, 2010

Taxi !!!

I know that many parents out there that might be reading do and have done this on a regular basis but I'll talk a bit about it tonight.  Today I was the taxi driver to my children and their friends.  From point A to B and then B to C and C all the way to Z, I drove everywhere today.  And while sometimes I gripe about it, the bottom line is that my kids are going out and having fun with friends and activities and I get to know that they got to those places safely.  In a few months one of my girls will be driving and a whole new set of worries begin.  I won't go into that because you all know what those worries will be.

So....for all the parents that wear your taxi hat still....enjoy it.  They are only young once.  Then they grow up and give you something to really complain about lol

1 comment:

  1. Of course what makes it all worthwhile is that teenagers ALWAYS show how appreciative they are for what we do for them, right? Maybe your daughters should start a blog for teenagers about being kind to your parents...I'm sure it would be a huge web hit.

    ReplyDelete