Thursday, January 13, 2011

You've Been a Friend To Me

I've decided to change my blog a little.  Not necessarily change but expand on.  I've realized that not only is Kindness one way to feel good about oneself and to help others, but Gratitude is equally as important.  It's easy this time of year, in the middle of winter, and with all the negative things happening around us, to lose our perspective and appreciation for the good things in life that help us get by.  Some days I will write about Kindness and others will be focused on Gratitude.

I would love for people who read this to share their experiences on here for others to read and think about.  You don't have to sign up, but your comments can just be input as anonymous.  There are so many things to be grateful for that we don't think of during days that are filled with stress, but once you open yourself to the good things around you, your perception of life changes for the good.

Today I am incredibly grateful for the friendships and relationships I have in my life at this moment.  People who have touched my life and who I will never forget.  There's a song by Bryan Adams I want to share that describes how I'm feeling...please watch.  It's a catchy little song that I've found myself dancing around the living room to a lot this year lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=porI343Pwdc

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice that all the band members look alike?? HEHE Good song. Thanks for the pickup...7:45 on Monday...still at work. Helped.

    Love you, Rich

    ReplyDelete