Thursday, January 6, 2011

Neurotic Me

I am the worst person on the planet for ordering food or drinks.  I've driven through Starbucks many a time to order but the problem I have is with being incredibly indecisive.  Not being able to make up mind I think stems from wanting to venture out and order something new, but then worrying that if I get something new, I'll be disappointed and wishing I would have stuck to what I normally order.  Today was no exception and the conversation with the girl on the intercom went something like: "I'll have the white chocolate mocha.  Wait..can I make that a peppermint mocha?  No..wait...can i get a white chocolate peppermint mocha?  I can?  Okay...can i have that in a decaf, non-fat and half sweet?  Excellent.  I'll have a Venti.  No wait....make that a Grande.  Thanks."  It's ridiculous.  By the time I got through the drive through I'd already decided that I would give her a $10 dollar bill and tell her to keep the change for her trouble of having to listen to me.  She thanked me and now I am home enjoying my very neurotic Starbucks drink.

I haven't written in some time since the holidays and being back from Mexico, but promise to tomorrow.  I've done a lot of thinking about my blog and my feelings towards it and want to share it with you.

Happy New Year everyone!  2011 is going to be a great year...I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment