Thursday, January 20, 2011

Give More Than You Take

Tonight I had a meeting with some people I met last year.  They were instrumental in helping me put on a variety show to raise money for an amazing charity in our Province.  They are helping again this year and I am thrilled.  They put in so many hours of their time and I am truly thankful and grateful to them and like minded people who give of themselves to help others.  The number of lives that are enriched and saved through these types of efforts all over the world are countless.

Today I read an article about how to live a meaningful life.  There were 5 key factors in achieving this.  Guess what number 5 was?  It was "Give more than you take."   It went on to say how gratifying it can be to give, even if it's in the smallest of ways, and to be of service to others.

Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment