Thursday, February 3, 2011

Spicy Burritos!

There's a photo class I'm taking in the afternoons that's three hours long.  Right now we're taking mostly theory so we're sitting for a long period of time.  Mid afternoon we can all get snackish, so I decided to take in a box of  50 TimBits for our break.  I think everyone appreciated it as there were only a handful left by the end of a class of 5 students! lol

Last night I have to mention that I was out with a friend for supper at Avacados which is a mexican place.  Our meals got mixed up and I ended up with the spicy burrito and she got the mild one.  OMG...I have never eaten such a spicy pepper in my entire life!  I ate it and before realizing what had happened, I had tears streaming down my face and my tongue was on fire!  I've never experienced anything like that before.  For a minute or so I couldn't even speak and the water I was drinking didn't help at all.  Finally I got a waitress and said "bring me a glass of milk as fast as you can."  She realized why and got it to me pretty quick.  After about 10 minutes I think I was back to normal.  Wow.  Never again lol

No comments:

Post a Comment