Monday, September 27, 2010

Getting Ready!

So...as you may have read in my profile, I will be starting my 365 days of Random Acts of Kindness.  I'll be starting on October 1st, 2010.  I'm excited and anxious at the same time to start! I am starting to put together some ideas and lists of things I want to do and who I want to give to and how.  There are so many people and groups to appreciate in this way.  From strangers on the street to groups of people.  We all deserve kindness!  I want to bring my awareness to "kindness" for this year and see where it takes me.   I feel blessed to be in a place in my life to be able to put my heart and soul into this adventure and share my experience in an open and meaningful way.  My husband has always said to me "Do whatever you need to be happy, B,  and I will be twice as happy as you."   Deep inside of me I know this is something I want to do and I have much to give and even more to gain.  And yet, I am stepping out of my comfort zone and into a place that will make me confront my fears and push myself beyond what I think I'm capable of some days.  Can I do this?  How will I feel?  This will be interesting.  Deep breaths!

4 comments:

  1. I will be following your progress and rooting for you B!! I set up a "Google Friend Connect" account just for this blog! This sound challenging and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my deepest love and respect. I will always be your biggest fan. One step at a time...that's only a football field long :) Canadian football field...your dad and I checked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go B I will be reading it every day. Look forward to sharing in your exciting journey.

    g bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you Brenda and I will be following your journey daily; you truly are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete