Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2 More Sleeps!

Thank you to everyone who has commented so far...the encouragement is so helpful and appreciated : )

I am very excited about my first day...in 2 more sleeps!  It's not like it's that different than any other, but yet it's sort of the beginning of something positive and consistent in my life.  I wonder how others will react and if they'll think I'm crazy.  We all worry about what other think of us at times and I guess this is something I'll be confronting.   Last night, in efforts to help my social anxiety, I joined an adult acting class!  It really was fun and definitely helps you step out of your comfort zone.  So anyway, when I walk up to a stranger and give them something, how will they react?   I'm not sure what I should say or if I should put a note in it about what I'm doing.  Maybe something like "You are the recipient of a random act of kindness.  Pass it on!"  Any ideas?  

1 comment:

  1. Great idea. The world could use a few million angels like you this year.

    I have a daughter with some issues. I want her to read your story. Your inspiration may be your greatest kindess of all.

    ReplyDelete