Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Be Impeccable With Your Word

Today I am grateful that I can move around almost pain free.  This month has sure brought it's share of health problems.  I put my back out again Monday afternoon, so I stayed in bed Tuesday feeling sorry for myself and contemplating life.  I'm not sure I came up with much during the 24 hours in bed, although I was reminded of a book I read once called the 4 Agreements.  One of the agreements was:  Be Impeccable With Your Word.  Today I feel the need to practice that a little more.  Sometimes life gets us down and we don't choose our words as carefully as we should.  So that's my new goal.  That and seeing a physio now on a regular basis!  It's easy to let things slide until life slaps us down and screams "TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF."  Okay okay...I get it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment